Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Amazing & Affordable Prom Dresses by Susie Jackson



Picture
I love this dress!

 

Reprinted with permission
 
I have a teen who has longed for the day she attends a prom or dance. She thinks that is going to be the it moment of her life! She is excited about formal dresses! She can't get enough of looking at them and dreaming. I can't blame her they are fun to look at but a lot of times when I see the price I gasp with disbelief in shock.

You know what I mean moms?! But recently, she saw with me the
DressFirst.com web site and fell in love. As a mom I have always since she was young, taught her how to be a lady and be modest. I love the dresses they provide at DressFirst.com because they are so pretty yet cover up! These dresses are dreamy and they offer a grand selection! I think one reason girls love dresses like this and long for the events they can wear them to is because it makes them for one night feel like a true princess. But we know they all truly are anyways! Right moms!

Now what's great about these
prom dresses is that you can wear them to other events besides the prom. You can wear them for formals,dances,balls or other special events. They even offer wedding,cocktail,bridesmaid & evening gowns. They provide discount prom dresses for any budget. Right now for a limited time they are even offering free shipping, now how can you beat that. The web site is easy to use and understand. Now I am not afraid of the price when my teen finds her prom dress when that day comes! Here below of some samples of some of my personal favorites. Aren't they gorgeous dresses! I love the colors and cuts. Simple & elegant. They do offer more flashy if that is your flare too! 
Picture   
 
 












Visit Susie at her blog: Homemaker-Mom.Blog.  Susie reviews products with her 'Homemaker Seal Of Approval'. She also shares frugal tips and her homemaking journey.
Please note, views/photos in this article were made available by the guest blogger.   The owner of
'Renew the Woman In You' receives no compensation from items or information provided in this article. 
  Please contact Renew if you believe any violations (including copyright) have occurred. 

 

No comments :